It’s time for another inventory of beauty product empties! Hopefully this year I’ll be able to do this every quarter. 😝 Here we go!
Side Note: I will no longer review the products that I’ve repeatedly used. You can see the reviews in my previous posts. 🤗🤗🤗
Cosmetics / Make Up
- Innisfree Water Fit Cushion in N27 – This is the second time that I purchased a cushion foundation product from Innisfree. My first purchase was the longwear cushion in which I bought in Taiwan. Using cushion foundation is a hit or miss for me; and unfortunately, the water fit cushion is a complete miss. The shade that I got was too ashy on my skin complexion and application wise, I’d still prefer liquid or powder base products. Will never repurchase this again.
- BLK Intense Color Liquid Eyeshadow in The Bomb and Slammin’ – These liquid eyeshadows were from the 90’s collection of BLK Cosmetics. I always enjoy using liquid eyeshadows because its easy to apply and very convenient especially on lazy days. My favorite shade is Slammin’ (brick orange in color).
- Tony Moly Cats Wink Clear Pact in #02 Beige – I’ll be very honest to say that I only purchased this compact powder because of its packaging 😛 Nonetheless, it has a decent base coverage and it does its work to keep my face from oiliness.
- Maybelline Great Lash Clear Mascara – I use this as a brow gel and it definitely sets my brow on place. Purchased this during my first trip to the US in 2017.
- Physician’s Formula Murmuru Butter Bronzer – Definitely a fave! It smells so good and it gives a right amount of warmth on my face when applied. I purchased another one when I went to the US last October.
- Dejavu Natural Lasting Eyebrow – This was passed by my sister and I like how this product mimics the hair strokes of my eyebrows.
- Dearberry Miss Monalisa Eyebrow Pencil in 01 Choco Brown – I bought this a couple of years back and recently saw that this is no longer available in BeautyMNL. I like the performance of this product and the shade is perfect for my current hair color.
- Etude House Drawing Eye Brown in Black – There was a time that I was in to deep black eyebrows because of the 90’s trend and watching too much Friends 😋 There’s a reason why Etude House brow products are top favorites: they’re affordable and the color pigment when applies is on point.
- MAC Eyeshadow in Soba – This is one of my favorite brown eyeshadows! It gives a right amount of color on the eyes when applied.
- The Saem Cover Perfection Tip Concealer in 02 Rich Beige – My newfound favorite concealer! This product lasted on me for more than 6 months and you get your money’s worth when using this. Coverage wise its medium to full cover depending on your application. It also does not crease nor create dry patches on combination skin types like mine. I definitely recommend this!
- Wet n Wild Color Icon Blush in Apri-cot in the Middle – They say that this is one of the dupes from Too Faced blush so I gave this a try. Color and pigmentation wise, I love how it looks on my face when applied. However, Wet n Wild re-formulated and repackaged their blush products a couple of years back and I’m kind of dismayed that their new formula is too powdery and the packaging easily breaks off. Not sure if I will repurchase this but I do recommend this to those who are looking for a nice peach blush.
- Maybelline Volume Express The Magnum Mascara – I shared this on my summer makeup look post last year. This was one of my first mascaras when I was in high school and I still enjoy how this applies on my lashes. I think they no longer have this in the market, the close dupe that is similar to this is the Volum’ Express Magnum Big Shot Mascara.
Bath and Hair Care
- Human Heart Nature Natural Shaving Cream – Definitely recommending this to girls who shave their legs like I do. 😜 When I started using this I noticed that I get less razor cuts and it leaves my skin smooth and silky after shaving.
- Love Beauty & Planet Coconut Oil and Ylang Ylang Shampoo and Conditioner – I purchased these on a 50% off promo in Watsons. Recently I was into organic hair products and I decided to give this brand another try (I used the argan oil and lavender variant before). The coconut oil and ylang ylang variant is perfect for damaged hair and it does make your hair soft and hydrated. I recommend this if you want to try something new and if you’re looking for an organic and sulfate-free shampoo and conditioner.
- Zenutrients Luxurious Goat’s Milk and Oatmeal Body Scrub – I super love the smell and how gentle this body scrub is when applied to the skin! I got this as a freebie before and I decided to purchase another as a gift to my sister last Christmas. I’m currently using the coffee scrub variant and it also smells so good!
- Fresh Hairlab Egg Remedy Hair Pack – Bought this out of curiosity and unfortunately I didn’t see any significant result on my hair. Will not repurchase.
- Bath and Body Works Magic in the Air Fine Fragrance Mist – I always love the fragrance mists from Bath and Body Works. Its a bang for a buck too since these bottles lasts 2-3 months on me.
- The Body Shop Satsuma Body Butter – I’m not a big fan of body butter because I find its formula too thick on my skin type. Surprisingly the satsuma variant is perfect for my skin and it smells super nice too. This was gifted to me 2 years ago on Christmas.
- Mon Chareaut Apliina Organic Hair Oil – Unfortunately this product did not work on my thick and volumed hair.
- Moringga 2 in 1 Herbal Shampoo and Conditioner Anti-Dandruff – One thing that I realized about organic hair products is that its not effective when it comes to addressing dandruff and itchy scalp. Will never repurchase this again.
- Dove Sensitive Antiperspirant Roll On – I switched to Dove deodorants last year because aside from keeping my underarms smooth and moisturized, it also lasts long the whole without any sweat or bad odor. The only con on this product is that its difficult to remove or wash off at the end of the day.
- pH Care Intimate Wash in Cool Wind – I’ve been using this for many years now and the cool wind variant is my favorite because of its cooling effect after application. It also doesn’t leave any dryness or itchiness on my intimate areas.
- Beach Born Bam Balm Lip Scrub – Bought this out of curiosity a couple of years back. It does its job as a lip scrub although I noticed over time that the brown sugar ingredient tends to harden so eventually it feels uncomfortable to apply in the lips as a scrub. Will not repurchase.
- Silk Secrets Hair Miracle with Argan Oil – Definitely a bang for a buck! I remember this costs less than 100 pesos in Watsons and it does smoothen and manage my hair when applied.
- Bench Fix Argain Oil Age Defying Hair Treatment – Another purchase from BeautyMNL because of curiosity. Unfortunately this product did not give the amount of moisture and smoothness that I need for my hair. Not recommending this for folks who have thick and volumed like mine.
- Fresh Hairlab Milk Remedy Hair Pack – Same as with the Egg Remedy Hair Pack, will not repurchase because I did not see any significant results on my hair.
- Etude House Sunprise Mild Watery Light – I remember I bought this in Althea sometime in 2017. What I like about this sunscreen is that it is non-sticky and it easily glides on the face when applied. It’s very moisturizing too. Definitely recommending this.
- Human Heart Nature Marine Caviar HydroMiracle Moisturizer – This was a sample product sent by HHN in order for me to try and give feedback. I really love its performance and it does hydrate and moisturize my face when I tried it. I bought the actual product last December and this is currently my night time moisturizer. ☺️
- Cure Natural Aqua Gel – This product lasted on me for almost 1 and a half year! I kid you not! I like that this product gently exfoliates my face and yet its really effective when it comes to removing acne and blemishes on my skin.
- The Saem Urban Eco Harakeke Toner -This was a freebie when I bought something from the store. What I didn’t like is that the packaging makes it hard to dispense the toner. Aside from that, this was an average product for me.
- The Ordinary Niacinamide 10% + Zinc 1% – No wonder this was an instant favorite by many! This serum is really effective. I used this for more than a month and during those times my skin was in perfect condition. It eliminates dark spots and prevents acne on the skin. Definitely recommending this for combination skin type gals like me!
- Chifure Whitening Essence VC – This is another serum that I can recommend. Chifure is a Japan skincare brand that is super affordable and effective. This whitening essence has vitamin C that repairs your skin from acne marks and dark spots.
- Gyunyu Shizen Gokochi Facial Bar Cleansing Soap (Green Tea) – I’ve used this green tea soap several times and it does a great job on managing my combination skin type. It helps manage oil control and also saves me from acne. My sister bought 2 bars of green tea soap last December so I’m happy that I have a stock this year! 🤗
- Trader Joe’s Enrich Moisturizing Face Lotion – I got curious with Trader Joe’s beauty products when I saw this feature by Beauty With Mi. I like this day moisturizer from Trader Joe’s even if it has a low SPF. It does moisturize my face without the sticky feeling. I used this even on warm days and I love that it can also act as a primer before applying makeup.
- Yadah White Boosting Toner – I got this from the Project Vanity anniversary kit 2 years ago. This is a decent toner and it does its job to prep the skin before applying serum and moisturizer.
- Bifesta Cleansing Sheet (Moist) – I love cleansing sheet or makeup remover wipes from Japan because I know for sure that I’ll get my money’s worth. Bifesta is one of my favorites because it easily removes makeup without any hassle. I bought another one during my trip to Tokyo last October.
And there you have it! Thanks so much for reading this post. I really enjoy going through my beauty product empties. Until next time! 😘 🥰