Are you ready for a massive product empties post? 🤣😱
I don’t know how I managed to accumulate tons of beauty product empties in almost a year! I was supposed to do this every quarter but then I got so busy with work and at the same time I’m such in a lazy mood lately. Ah yes, I blame myself for not posting this on time. 😓 Nonetheless, I hope you guys will enjoy this post because as you can see, we will be doing a massive inventory of beauty products that I’ve consumed for the past 10 months! Here we go!
Side Note: I will no longer review the products that I’ve repeatedly used. You can see the reviews in my previous posts. 🤗🤗🤗
Cosmetics / Make Up
- MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ (travel size) – This is the first time that I’ve used the holy grail product of so many MUAs and beauty vloggers. I can definitely say that it lives up to its hype! Spraying this before applying foundation smoothens my base makeup. And then if you use this as setting spray, your makeup look will last longer. I bought a bigger bottle last December and I use it on important occasions or when I want my makeup to last for the rest of the day. Highly recommended!
- Maybelline Great Lash Mascara in Brownish Black – I remember buying this last year during my US trip because the mascara I was using dried up that time 😂 I bought this out of curiosity because this is one of the OG mascaras from Maybelline. The washable formula of this mascara is kind of a “double edged sword” for me. While its easy to remove at the end of the day, my eyes tend to look like a panda 🐼 before I even take it off 😂 They don’t sell this product here in Manila but will probably not buy another tube of this.
- L’Oreal Paris Infallible 24H Foundation in 150 Radiant Beige – This was gifted to me 3 years ago. I was into matte and long lasting liquid foundation before so this product definitely delivers to what it promises. However, liquid foundation with matte formulas tends to magnify the fine lines on my face so that’s why I stopped using these kinds of base product. Nonetheless, I’ve used this liquid foundation on important events or whenever I don’t have time to do touch ups.
- Fashion21 Pressed Powder – I bought this when I created the affordable makeup look last year. This is super cheap and definitely a bang for a buck. It easily sets your makeup and with the right primer and skin care this will apply smoothly on your face.
- Deja Vu Fiberwig Mascara in Blue – This was a hand-me-down and I used this out of curiosity because the color of the mascara is blue. Maybe I’ll buy a new one on my next trip to Tokyo so that I can review this better! 😅
- Happy Skin Shut Up & Kiss Me Moisturizing Matte Lippie in Honeymoon Glow – I love Happy Skin lippies because of its formula and color selection. Honeymoon Glow has been my ultimate fave and I can closely compare this to the Sunnies Face Fluffmatte in Girl Crush. This is a flattering shade that suits every Filipina skin tones.
- Happy Skin Shut Up & Kiss Me Moisturizing Lippie in Slaying It – One of my favorite MLBB lippies and its super moisturizing too! I use this after going to the gym and I love the pigment and moisture effect of this lippie.
- The Face Shop Watery Tint in 04 Red Up – I bought this on a 1+1 tint sale at The Face Shop. This is one of my favorite tints in water-based formula. Color pigment is just enough since its a water-based tint and it doesn’t clump much when applied on the lips and cheeks. Its affordable too especially whenever there’s a 1+1 promo!
- The Face Shop Creamy Touch Lip Liner in BR01 French Brown – Another “bought this out of curiosity” moment for me and it ended up as one of my favorite lip liners! You can use this alone without any other lip product. It has a very nice shade and formula feels nice when applied on this lips too.
- Etude House Soft Touch Auto Lip Liner in 04 Real Rose – This is also a good lip liner that you can use this in itself. Very affordable and has a nice shade suitable for medium skin-toned gals like me. 💁🏻
- Ever Bilena Lip and Cheek Stain – This is one of the first lip and cheek stains that I bought. My friend from high school made me buy this product because she swears by it. This tint is a gel-type formula and color pay off sets from translucent but buildable. If you like an affordable option for tint but doesn’t like too much color pigment then this one’s right for you.
- Maybelline Fit Me Foundation Stick in 220 Natural Beige – Not a fan of foundation stick products in general but this one from Maybelline is an instant favorite of mine. 😍 This is easy to apply and sets nicely on my combination-type skin. It’s not that matte nor even too oily on my face. The shade that I got suits perfectly on me too. Definitely recommending this. 👍🏼
- Chanel Vitalumiere Satin Fluid Make Up SPF 15 in 30 Cendre – My very first liquid foundation from a high end brand. The formulation of this liquid foundation is similar to a skin tint. It has a sheer finish and makes your skin glow. I love this foundation because it lets my skin breathe and makes my skin glow. If you may recall, I initially reviewed this product during Christmas in 2017. You can refer to this post. 🤗
- BLK Cosmetics BB + CC Cream Stick in Light Beige – After gym workout and hitting the shower I usually go for a quick makeup to put on my face. This BB + CC cream stick helped me achieve a decent makeup look after going to the gym. My only con on this product is that the brush included in the stick doesn’t work much for application. Nonetheless, this is a decent cream stick for base makeup and I recommend to those gals who are sometimes lazy to put on their makeup (like me!) 🙋🏻
- MAC Satin Lipstick in Alibi – You wouldn’t believe that I bought this in 2010 when I first started falling in love with lipsticks! 😱🥰 I’m a bit sentimental on this tube so it took me a long time to let this go until I noticed that it smells funky and the formula is obviously expired 😝 To add, this shade was discontinued so MAC no longer produces this 😔 It has a nice coral shade that suits my skin tone and this was actually the lipstick tube that started my love for coral lip shades 😍🧡
- MAC Amplified Creme Lipstick in Craving – Another OG MAC lipstick that I had in my lipstick collection 💄 My former boss gave this to me in 2011 when he went on a trip to the US. This shade is comparable to my another MAC favorite, Captive. The only difference is that Craving is a bit more sheen compared to the latter.
- Deary Shea Butter Nourishing Repair Lip Balm – I bought this during my Taiwan trip in 2017 and I used this as my night time lip balm. It helped moisturize my lips at night and keeps me away from chaps and cracks.
- Pink Sugar Sugartint Lip & Cheek in Posh Purple – I’ve decided to throw this tube because it started to have a funky smell. 🤢😷 I bought this in 2016 and this shade was the first tube that I’ve tried from Pink Sugar. The formula is comparable to the Soft Matte Lip Cream from NYX. The shade Posh Purple is a bit patchy but nonetheless its a nice plum lip color.
- Pink Sugar Sugartint Lip & Cheek in Queen Bee – This is one of my favorite MLBB shade! I made a review of this lip shade here and I used this when I had my passport ID renewal in 2017! 😀
- The Face Shop Watery Tint in 02 Coralster – Got this along with the Red Up shade because of the 1+1 watery tint sale from The Face Shop. I love the coral shade of this tint and I love wearing this on my lips because it leaves a nice stain after.
- Colourette x The Kings Dualitint in Racewife and Supercharged – My very first Colourette purchase. 😍 I’m a fan of the The Kings, Angie and Joey so that’s why I purchased this product. The formula is perfect for cheeks but when I apply it on my lips it tends to feather on my lip line. Nonetheless this was a good brand collaboration and perfect for travel because of it’s multipurpose function.
- Innisfree Automatic Eyebrow Pencil – I actually forgot the shade if this eyebrow pencil. Not much a fan of this pencil because the color pay off is not as much pigmented with the other eyebrow products that I’ve used. Plus, the packaging is meh.
- Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder – If you’re looking for a pressed powder that will surely save your combination or oily skin, I’m definitely recommending this! This is a great setting powder and the only con that I have is the packaging. Price point is affordable too.
- Innisfree Skinny Microcara Mascara – I remember watching a mini-Korean drama series on Youtube that features Innisfree products so that’s why I’ve decided this mascara 🤣 It has a micro fiber brush and I love that this doesn’t clump my lashes. However, this mascara doesn’t lengthen nor curls my lashes. So overall, I have no plans of repurchasing this.
- Canmake Highlight & Retouch Concealer UV SPF 40 PA++ – This is my second tube of this product. It has a sheer finish but gives you a glowy look on your base makeup.
- Milani Make It Dewy Setting Spray – This was gifted to me and I’m surprised with its performance that I bought a second bottle during my trip to the US last year. This is perfect when your skin feels dehydrated and you need to smoothen your skin before applying makeup. Its also great as setting spray because it gives the glow ✨ that you need in your makeup. Definitely recommending this!
- Love Beauty and Planet Shampoo in Argain Oil and Lavender Creme – I bought these hair products because of the packaging and its brand promise! One of the things that made me curious to buy this shampoo is because of the “easy rinse technology” that they have in order for you to lessen water consumption. True enough it delivers to what it promises and it gives a good texture on my hair. 💆🏻
- Love Beauty and Planet Conditioner in Argan Oil and Lavender Creme – On the other hand I am not much of fan of their conditioner because it doesn’t give enough moisture on my thick and wavy hair texture. No plans of repurchasing this.
- Silk Secrets Hair Miracle with Argan Oil of Morocco – I love anything argan oil hair products! It definitely smoothens and softens my unruly hair. Also, this is cheap for an argan oil product since it only sells for PhP 175! I’m actually on my second bottle of this product. I’m recommending this if you have a thick and wavy hair like me. 💁🏻
- Dove Refresh + Care Volume & Fullness Dry Shampoo (travel size) – One of my favorite dry shampoo products and I bought this either in Walgreens or CVS when I was in the US. It definitely lessens oiliness in your hair and it gives a pleasant smell too.
- Beach Born All Natural Sea Salt Spray – I remember there was a time that I was into beach wave curly hair look. This product definitely works and perfect for lazy gals like me. Hehe!
- Hollywood Beauty Jojoba Oil – By now you would notice that I’m very much into hair oils or serums! 😛 This product works for my hair. A little goes a long way because if you put too much product it tends to look greasy and super oily. LOL.
- Skin Genie Refreshing Witch Hazel, Aloe Vera, and Rose Water Mist – They say that this water mist is an exact dupe of the Mario Badescu Facial Spray. What I love about this product is that its travel friendly and easily freshens up my face. I use this before applying makeup and even as a night time skincare routine whenever I’m on travel.
- Meishoku Organic Rose Skin Conditioner – It was my sister who recommended this for me. I initially used this as a booster before applying serums and face mask. This can be used as a toner too because it conditions your skin before you apply moisturizer. Its a good skincare product especially if you’re curious to try Japanese beauty products. 😍
- Garnier Micellar Oil-Infused Cleansing Water – There is a reason why I love Garnier’s micellar oil and all the more that I love them when they released this variant! Its oil-infused so it means you can easily wipe off waterproof makeup products on your face! I super love this product that I bought a bigger bottle. Definitely recommending this!
- Naturie Hatomugi Skin Conditioner – If you may have recall this was one of the purchases that I made 2 years ago when I went to Hong Kong. This is a great toner that lasts me more than 2 months. It freshens my skin after cleansing and great for prepping my skin before applying moisturizer.
- Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser – Got this in one of my random purchases in Target. Not much of a fan of gentle cleansers because I sometimes doubt if it does cleanse my skin. Nonetheless, this product is perfect for folks with sensitive skin.
- iN-BE+v Carbo Mist – This was gifted to me by my sister. I use this to prep my skin before applying makeup.
- LuLuLun Balance Moisture Face Mask (Matsumoto Kiyoshi Limited Edition) – I love LuLuLun face masks! I usually bring them with me whenever I’m on long travels especially the 7-day face mask pack. This was gifted to me by my sister and they had their limited edition packaging that was only available at MatsuKiyo drug store.
- Watsons Hydrating Body Lotion Aloe Fresh – I’m surprised that this lotion from Watsons is very cool and soothing when applied on my arms and skin! It doesn’t leave a sticky feeling and it adheres to the skin well when applied. I recommend this for gals like me who doesn’t like thick and sticky lotions! 🤗
- Banila Co Clean It Zero – I remember getting this from Secret Santa gift exchange that we had in the office 2 years ago. This is a cleansing balm that easily wipes off your makeup regardless if its waterproof or not. A little bit goes a long way and it also preps your skin for cleansing with facial wash or soap.
- Bifesta Oil in Cleansing Sheet – One my favorite cleansing wipes because it easily removes my makeup! Too bad this is not available here in Manila. 😣 Will definitely repurchase next time I’m in Tokyo!
- Clean & Clear Essential Foaming Facial Wash – I remember buying this out of urgency because I needed a travel sized facial wash. Not much a fan of this cleanse because it has a strong formulation and my face tends to dry up when using this.
- Scents of Style Peonies & Roses Fragrance Spray – Bought this in BeautyMNL. Price point is a bit expensive and the scent is too strong for my liking.
- Bath & Body Works You are Magical Hand Sanitizer – I love BBW hand sanitizers and I have a habit of buying them every time I’m in the US!
- Bath & Body Works Japanese Cherry Blossom Fragrance Mist – Aside from hand sanitizers I am also a big fan of BBW’s fragrance mist. I love the scent of this one too!
- Belfour Whitening Anti-Perspirant & Deodorant Spray – I didn’t like this deodorant because it stings when I apply it on my underarms and at the same time it leaves a sticky feeling. Not repurchasing this.
- Bath & Body Works Sweet Pea Fragrance Mist – This has a sweet scent and the packaging is travel friendly. By now you may have noticed that I really love BBW products! 😜
- Dove Dry Spray Go Fresh Deodorant Spray – I’m recently using Dove products for my underarms because its gentle and moisturizing on my skin. I love this deodorant spray because it smells clean and the packaging is perfect for travel.
And that is it! I know this is a super long post but its all worth it! To you who finished the post until here, thank you so much! 😘😘😘 Until next beauty product empties review, xoxo! 😘