Hello, hello, hello! 😘 Year-end is around the corner and its time for the beauty product empties! 😍
For the past 3 months I’ve consumed so many beauty products and its super crazy! 😱 I’ve also decided to throw out some expired makeup products in which I can no longer use.
Cosmetics / Make Up
- L.A. Colors Cover Up! Concealer Stick – I got this from the Dollar Store in Market! Market! and unfortunately this concealer has no coverage at all and has very minimal brightening effect on the face. Definitely not recommending this.
- Innisfree No Sebum Mineral Pact – I bought this from Taiwan and I’m soooo glad that Innisfree is finally here in Manila! This powder is perfect for combination to oily skin types and also a perfect powder for humid weather. Its also a great powder for quick touch ups!
- NARS Velvet Matte Skin Tint in Groenland (sample) – I’ve already mentioned this product in my previous product empties post but in another shade. I got this when I visited the NARS store in Central Square BGC and they were so kind to give me a sample so that I can try another shade. I definitely love this base product: it gives a matte finish and it sets evenly on my face. I currently have tons of foundations and base products so I might put my plans of purchasing an actual tube of this on hold for now.
- Maybelline Fit Me! Concealer – One of my favorite concealers! Not sure if I’ve done a review of it here and it’s no surprise that this is a crowd favorite because of its great formula and coverage to brighten up your face. I’m in the shade Medium and I’m also happy that Maybelline Philippines have added more shade selection of this product.
- Burt’s Bees Lip Balm in Vanilla Bean – This was gifted to me by a former work colleague. Burt’s Bees is one of my go-to lip balms. 🤗
- BLK Longlasting Eyeliner – The eyeliner shade that I used from BLK was brown and some people that I’ve talked to are surprised when I say that this is one of my favorite local eyeliners. The eyeliner is not that bold and pigmented but I like that it gives me a fresh look on my eyes and application wise this is very easy to use.
- Colourpop Ultra Matte Lip in LAX – Saab Magalona made me buy this! This is an instant pop of color on my face because of its dark and vampy shade. Whenever I’m wearing this I don’t need to put anything else on my face. The only problem though is that its evidently patchy when applied on the lips. You have to add 2-3 layers in order to build an opaque color.
- Colourpop Ultra Matte Lip in Trap – I bought this lippie in 2016 when the greige/mauve color was trendy. This lip shade is perfect to pair up with smokey eyes. 👀
- BLK Intense Color Liquid Eyeshadow in I Love You – Super love this product! When I bought this product, it my first time to use a liquid eyeshadow and I super love this shade. It’s a copper/bronze shimmer eyeshadow and it’s perfect for every day use. I use this when I just want a quick wash of color in my eyes. I actually bought another tube because it’s my favorite! 🥰
- Innisfree Longwear Cover Cushion N27 – This was also part of the Taiwan haul last 2017. The lady in the store helped me select the right cushion for me. Since Manila is a humid weather, she recommended the Longwear Cover Cushion. I’ve used this when I was on travel to Hong Kong and US because its portable and travel friendly. The only downside is that N27 is still too light on my skin tone. On a positive note, this cushion is really long wearing and it does not leave a sticky feel on my face.
- Vitress Hair Freshener – This is an affordable substitute for dry shampoo! I love that you can carry this product everywhere! I bring this in the gym and it gives my hair a fresh look and smell after working out. 💪🏽
- Human Heart Nature 100% Natural Clarifying Shampoo – I bought this hair product when I still have my brown/burgundy hair color (I went back to my natural black hair now). Even if this is a natural clarifying shampoo I love that it still bubbles when I wash my hair. It definitely cleans my scalp and this is perfect for girls who frequently color their hair.
- Vitress Cuticle Coat – As you can see in the photo, this hair care product is my super favorite. I love that this is super affordable and it does manage my thick, unruly hair! 🤣
- Human Heart Nature RoseDew Mist – I’ve used other HHN facial mists before and in general they do not disappoint. This variant gives the hydration that I need before I apply makeup. I’ve also used this as substitute for toner when I went for my US and Palawan trip recently.
- Celeteque Hydration Facial Moisturizer – Need I say more about this? LOL! This has been my ride or die moisturizer and I’ve been using this since college. This moisturizer is perfect for the humid weather and its also perfect for prepping the face before makeup. This is perfect for all skin types especially for combination to oily skin.
- Nivea Creme – I use this whenever I’m on travel because its super handy. Also, this is definitely moisturizing on the body. Love it!
- Human Heart Nature Sunflower Beauty Oil – I think I’ve raved and reviewed this product time and again. Sunflower Beauty Oil is still my favorite because its multi-purpose! I use it on face, hair, and body!
- KOSE Softy Mo Deep Treatment Oil – I love cleansing oils from Japan because it easily removes my makeup at the end of the day. This product is also similar to Biore Cleansing Oil. I use this to remove waterproof makeup especially eyeliner, mascara and liquid lippies.
- Senka Perfect Whip Foam – I definitely agree that this is everyone’s favorite because it easily foams when used on the face. Plus, this foam is moisturizing while it primarily cleanses my face. My sister bought this for me and luckily I still have another tube in my stash. 💕
- Bench Organics Aloe Cool Sunblock – I bought this when my boyfriend and I went to Boracay in 2017. You can see my review here for more details.
- Caronia Nail Polish Remover – Super affordable and definitely does the job to remove nail polish.
- Hygienix Hand Spray – Hand sanitizer is an essential beauty product for me. I love that Hygienix has a cute and portable hand spray that I can put in my bag.
- Caronia Hand Sanitizer – I bought 3 of this in BeautyMNL because it only costs PhP 33! I love that it has various scent that you can choose from.
- Bath & Body Works Love & Sunshine Fragrance Mist – I bought this along with the US haul that I posted last year. I love the scent and I used this in the office as a quick freshen up in the middle of the day.
- Bench Daily Spell Morning Rush Mist – I’ve been using this in 2016 and I love using this after spin class or workout. Its also super affordable!
- Deonat Aloe Mineral Deodorant Roll On – I’ve been using this for more than 1 year now and since then I’ve never had weird bumps and dark spots in my underarms. Highly recommended!
- The Body Shop British Rose Shower Gel – I got this as a gift last Christmas and you know me, I love shower gels! ❤️
- Uru-uru Sponge Finish Cotton Pads – My sister gave this to me and this was highly recommended in the Cosme store in Japan. To be honest, I’m not that much particular when it comes to cotton pads. This was an okay product for me. Heh!
- Giggles Baby Wipes – My ultimate fave next to Watsons wipes! I love that this is multi-purpose and perfect for travel.
- Innisfree Natural Oil Control Finish – I bought this earlier this year when I went to Tokyo. It was an average oil blotting paper, what I only do not like is that the size is too small to use in the face.
- Watsons Soothing Baby Wipes with Aloe – Another wet wipes favorite! Watsons sells this 3 for PhP 100 and I love that its perfect for travel and also can be used as makeup wipes.
That’s it for now! I hope you enjoy this very long post! Until next beauty product empties review! xoxo. 😘😘😘