Hey there! The first quarter of 2018 ends so fast and its time to share with you my beauty product empties. Yay! 😍
Cosmetics / Make Up
- CoverGirl Outlast Stay Luminous Natural Glow Foundation in 825 Buff Beige – This was my first foundation purchase and the sales lady in Watsons made me buy this. It has a medium coverage and it does create a radiant effect on my face. This is definitely worth a try.
- Cezanne Stretch Concealer – It’s my second time to use this concealer and this is still one of my favorites! I love the applicator and it gives me the coverage that I need. Will definitely repurchase!
- Fashion21 Pressed Powder with Cucumber Extract in Shade 02 – I remember buying this when I was looking for a cheap powder alternative and something that I can put on my weekend bag. Surprisingly, this is a good pressed powder and the shade fits me well. This is only less than PhP 200 and it keeps my face fresh all day long. I love it!
- Heroine Make Long & Curl Mascara – This is my first mascara tube of Heroine Make and I’ve been hearing a lot of raves about this one over the internet. This mascara didn’t disappoint and it really did deliver based on its raves and reviews. It kept my lashes up all day, though my only concern is that its a bit struggle to take these off because of its waterproof formula.
- Pantene Clinicare Frizz Defense Shampoo – This shampoo was a pasalubong from my sister. I’m not really a fan of Pantene, TBH. I’m more of a Dove girl. Hehe!
- Batiste Dry Shampoo in Coconut & Exotic Tropical – Bought this during my first US trip and I can say that this was a good dry shampoo. My hair didn’t itch after 24 hours and it leaves a soft texture on my hair.
- Lavera Natural Shine Hair Oil – This was a hand-me-down from my sister. It was okay, it did keep my big hair in place. LOL.
- Miniso Rose Essence Toner – This was another “the internet made me buy it” moment because I was curious with the effect of rose toners on my skin. To be honest, this toner has no effect on my skin at all. Ha!
- SANA Nameraka Honpo Soy Milk Lotion – This is one of my “ride or die” moisturizers. This is perfect for rainy/sunny weather in Manila and it gives the right moisture in my face.
- Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water for Sensitive Skin – Another “ride or die” favorite. I think I’ve consumed this bottle for more than 6 months and this is only PhP 250! Definitely a bang for the buck.
- It’s Skin Power 10 Formula VC Effect – This was one of my first purchases in Althea and also my first Vitamin C in my skincare routine. This was an “okay” product, not that really high performing but it did somehow remove the dark spots on my face. I use this twice a week before I apply face mask.
- The Face Shop Jeju Volcanic Lava Aloe Nose Strips – I bought this out of curiousity and I’m happy to share that this works on me. It definitely remove whiteheads on my nose. I use this once a week to remove deep seated dirt on my nose. Lol!
The next part of my skincare empties are COSRX products. A friend gave these as she said it wasn’t working out well on her skin. To know more how to use these products, you can go to this quick guide on how to use acids in your skincare routine.
I use COSRX products once a week to help lessen my acne and dark spots. See my review below on each product.
- COSRX AHA/BHA Clarifying Treatment Toner – This is my first step to prep my skin for AHA and BHA. It helps prep my skin for exfoliation.
- COSRX AHA 7 Whitehead Power Liquid – I apply this only on my acne and dark spots since the formulation of AHA is quite strong and it leaves a stinging effect on my skin. This somehow works since I notice that it really has an effect on my acne or pimples whenever I have one.
- COSRX BHA Blackhead Power Liquid – I use this as a last step and I apply 1-2 pumps of the product all over my face. I’ve read somewhere that BHA is helpful on combination to oily skin types like mine. And I can say that it’s somehow true. Hehe!
I’m no expert when it comes to skincare routine so I can only share my experience on using the product. ☺️
- Smell Chic Hand Sanitizer in Casual Petite – I bought this last year in Glorietta Mall when there was a bazaar on local brands. Smell Chic offers different fragrance of hand sanitizers and they all smell so good. This is such a great local brand. You can check them out here.
- Human Heart Nature All Natural Hand Sanitizer in Cool Burst – This is another favorite hand sanitizer of mine because it’s cheap and it also smells good. You know me, I’m a fan of Human Heart Nature and almost all of their products are my favorite!
And that’s it for this beauty product empties! Do share in the comments below if you’ve tried any of these products. Until then! 😘😘😘